Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby S is here!!!

About a week ago my baby sister came out of Mama and was I happy to see her! After all the talk about Baby S for months, it was really nice to finally meet her. And she is CUTE! That’s the first thing I said when I saw her…”She is Cute!” I really like to give her kisses and hold her. I can tell it makes Mama and Daddy nervous when I hold her though because they both get a little tense. They like to pretend like they’re not, but I can tell. Especially Mama…

My sister’s name is Savvy, but I call her Baby S, Baby Sister or Honey. I have to tell you, she doesn’t really do much right now… she only eats and sleeps. Mama says she eats “mama’s milk” but I’m a little confused by this. Every time she eats, she’s lying on Mama’s lap, so I can’t understand how Mama’s feeding her exactly. Although today I saw Mama’s “boobie” and that made a little more sense. But just a little more sense.

Every time Baby S does anything, and I mean anything, Mama always says “you used to do that Jingle”, as if I’m supposed to remember all the things I did so long ago. I’m happy that Baby S doesn’t do too much though, because it means that I still get Daddy’s attention most of the time. He’s been home from work ever since Baby S came out, and we play A LOT together. My favorite game is “animals” and that’s where we make up big adventures for all of my animals. Well, I make up the adventures, and Daddy comes along for the journey. I get up super early every morning to wake Daddy up so we can start playing. Mama stays in bed longer with Baby S. I really love my Daddy time.


In the afternoons we’ve been taking family naps together and that’s fun too. When Mama, Daddy and Baby S are sleeping at the same time as me, then I know I’m not missing anything. When we wake up we all watch Dora together. Lately Mama has been asking to watch a different show, although I don’t understand how anyone can get tired of Dora. I mean, I can watch the episodes over and over and over again and never get tired of them. But, when Mama looks really desperate, then I’ll let her watch Diego for a change. You see, I can be very thoughtful.



Our First Family Nap Together

Right before we wake up to watch Dora


The past couple of days I’ve been sick and have thrown up. Although I don’t like throwing up, it’s actually not so bad, because then I get to watch even more TV then usual and Mama and Daddy are super patient with me. We even saw some movies. I saw one about Dinosaurs one day, and another day, Daddy really wanted to watch Finding Nemo, but after about a half hour, I made him turn it off because it was too scary. I tried to get them to watch Dora instead, but Mama had that desperate look again, so I agreed to Sesame Street for a change.


Baby S doesn’t seem to care what we watch since she’s just eating or sleeping. I hope when she gets older that she likes Dora as much as I do. Then we can watch it together and I can talk to her about all of the adventures.

I’m very lucky to have such a cute little sister. I have to go now and give her another kiss.


This is the first time I met Baby S when Grandma and Grandpa took me to the hospital. She was CUTE!

Here's a video of the first time I got to sit next to my Baby Sister:


I like it when Baby Sister gets to lay in bed with me while Mama and Daddy read a story



I hope she doesn't get tired of my kisses, because I have a lot to give!

No comments: