Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

I'm sorry that it's been so long since I posted an entry, but my baby sister is keeping me very busy these days. Sometimes, when I'm at preschool, I think about posting something, but there are no computers there (they are so 90s!). And then by the time I get home, Daddy just wants to play play play. Finally, when I'm in bed, I think about blogging again, but by then my clock is blue. And when my clock is blue, I'm not allowed to get out of bed.

One night, when I was asleep, Mommy and Daddy made this video of our Halloween fun, and I thought I'd share it with you too. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's too cute. I love it! Looking forward to the Thanksgiving sequel or maybe even a Christmas special :)

Alvisay said...

Can't stop smiling.