Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Sister Hypothesis

About a month ago I started watching a new show called “Dinosaur Train” and it is very great. It has Dinosaurs AND Trains. Two of my favorite things! I love riding trains and I want to be a dinosaur when I grow up. One of my favorite dinosaurs on the show is a T-Rex named Buddy. Buddy is really smart and is always making hypothesis about other dinosaurs. Like, why some have horns, why some have feathers and why some only have three toes. “Hypothesis” is what dinosaurs call “ideas”.

Lately I’ve had a lot of hypothesis of my own, so I think my chances are good of becoming a dinosaur. My mama has a Baby Sister in her belly, and I have a Big Brother in my belly. I think when Baby Sister comes out, Big Brother will come out too. I have other hypothesis too that I share with Mama, but it’s hard to tell if I’m right when talking to her. She usually just smiles, raises her eyebrow and says “oh, really?” and sometimes, she’ll tell Daddy what I said. Like today, I told her that Baby Sister would blow out of her real soon. She said “oh, really? How?” So, I told her that a big wind would blow her out. She smiled really big and then shouted to daddy in the other room, “Jingle just said that a Big Wind is going to blow Baby Sister out of me soon!” The funny thing was Daddy responded the same way.. “oh, really?!” Does that mean my hypothesis is right??

I have another hypothesis that Mama always disagrees with, but this time I know that I’m right. Baby Sister needs batteries. Mama asked me why she needs batteries and I told her that she needs batteries to walk. Mama said that babies don’t need batteries and anyway Baby Sister isn’t ready to walk yet. I carefully explained that of course Baby Sister needs batteries, because all robots need batteries. (Duh?)



I’m not exactly sure when the big wind will blow Baby Sister out,

but Big Brother will be ready with his batteries!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, apparently I don't follow Jingle's blog as much as I should... a Baby Girl! That's wonderful :)
I'll keep reading as time goes on and see what other big news Jacob has in store for me (other than his interesting Dinosaur facts)!!

Jim Smith said...

I think Jake has it right. Only wish I had his insight ealier in life!

Unknown said...

Well... Sounds like you have the next Steven Gould on your hands! Very interesting evolutionary biology thoughts he has going on there..